Sunday, June 29, 2014

June Wrap Up- PTA Sydney edition

Hey everyone!

I have had a busy month with uni exams going on and heading back home for my two week mid-semester break and now heading back to uni. I also went to Sydney for PTA Live once again! Last year there was only 50 or so of us in Kino but this year we almost filled a movie theatre, yep a movie theatre. 

It was great to catch up with all my blogging friends who live in Sydney and who I only see when I'm in Sydney for bookish events. Penguin Teen also did another fantastic event telling us about all the new and upcoming books that they are releasing later this year and early next. We also got to choose from three books to keep, I got my hands on The Cinderella Moment which I have already read.

I finally saw The Fault in Our Stars the other day, 2 and half weeks after being released in Australia because where I go to uni weren't showing it & then I was too busy until last weekend to see it. I loved it, a great adaptation of a brilliant book and I didn't cry as much as I thought I would!

Now onto all the lovely books I got this month!

Review Copies (ARC):

  • Apple and Rain by Sarah Crossan
Thanks Bloomsbury Australia!

Gifted/Given:
  • What I thought was true by Huntly Fitzpatrick- Thanks to Jaz for this! Her copy was slightly damaged and they are sending her another copy, all I wanted to do was borrow the book & buy it when it was in paperback!
  • The Cinderella Moment by Jennifer Kloester- Thanks Penguin Teen
  • Undone by Shannon Richard- Kim had a copy of this ARC at work & didn't want it & saw that I wanted to read it on goodreads, gave me the copy at PTA Live.
Thanks awesome blogging friends & Penguin Teen Australia!

Bought- Physical:
  • Take Me On by Katie McGarry!
Bought- E-books:
  • Taken by Love by Melissa Foster
  • Breathe With Me by Kristen Proby
  • Rusty Nailed by Alice Clayton
  • Hold On Tight by Abbi Glines
  • Fall From India Place by Samantha Young
  • Unconditional Love by Kelly Elliot
So that is it for this months wrap up! Leave a comment below on what books you got this month!

Keely xx

No comments:

Post a Comment