Last weekend I went down to Sydney to Kinokuniya bookstore with my best friend to meet Kylie Fornasier the author of Masquerade which was a great book! It is pretty much 18thC Gossip Girl which was awesome. I also got to do a bit of shopping whilst I was there, which was fantastic.
|My signed Masquerade book! Plus my shopping purchase|
- Masquerade by Kylie Fornasier
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
- Sacrifice by Brigid Kemmerer- this is the final book in the elementals series and I didn't want to start this book because I knew that this was the end, although it is freaking fantastic none the less.
- More Than Forever by Jay McLean- Funny story with this book, I was bored in my 2 hour HUBS lecture and I started reading this book, got to a hilarious part and had to stop myself laughing so I started paying attention to the lecture where they just started talking about pooping whilst giving childbirth. It was really hard to keep the laughter in!
- Fairytale Love by Melanie Shawn
- Seducing Lauren by Kristen Proby
- Without You by Kelly Elliott
- A Whole New Crowd by Tijan
- Seaside Dreams by Melissa Foster
- Sweet Fall by Tillie Cole
So that is my August Wrap Up! Link me below to what books you got this month!