Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Wrap Up!

Hey everyone, I am back at uni again for my second trimester and the assignments/prac/the torture of just being a science student its self, are kicking in. So while I have been reading my reviewing has been almost non existent as I start reviews and just don't finish them.

Review Copies:

  • Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead
  • We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
Bought (Physical):
  • Disruption by Jessica Shirvington 
  • Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire
  • Sometimes it Lasts by Abbi Glines
  • Four by Veronica Roth 
  • The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
  • Played by Liz Fichera
  • Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson 
  • Fall From India Place by Samantha Young
Bought (E-Books):
  • Actually Love by Melanie Shawn
  • Holding Haley by Jill Sanders
  • Make It Count by Megan Erickson
  • Straddling the Line by Jaci Burton
  • Intercepting Love by L.P Dover
  • The Bradfords series by Erin Nicholas
  • Boomerang by Noelle August 
  • Billionaire Bachelors Club by Monica Murphy 
  • The Dare by Rachel Van Dyken
  • Tamed by Emma Chase
So what did you get this month? Link me below in the comments!

Keely xx

No comments:

Post a Comment