Sunday, August 31, 2014

August Wrap Up!

Hi everyone! This month has been a mix of uni and mid-trimester break and I defiantly needed the break! I actually haven't read too much this month or bought many books either. The first two weeks were completely uni focused with tests and assignments due, last week I spent the week either trying to do uni work or being completely addicted to Game of Thrones (I know I'm late to the party but it is freaking awesome!) which I plan on reading over the summer since my step-dad got the box set for Christmas last year. I am also working on a few reviews to be up on the blog over the next month hopefully since September is pretty much uni, uni, uni all the time expect for when I am off to Aussie Uni Games for waterpolo which should be a fun week! Then I have my two week exam block before I am off on summer holidays even though it will still be spring but 4 and half month break, yay!

Last weekend I went down to Sydney to Kinokuniya bookstore with my best friend to meet Kylie Fornasier the author of Masquerade which was a great book! It is pretty much 18thC Gossip Girl which was awesome. I also got to do a bit of shopping whilst I was there, which was fantastic.


My signed Masquerade book! Plus my shopping purchase


Bought:

  • Masquerade by Kylie Fornasier
  • Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Review:
  • Sacrifice by Brigid Kemmerer- this is the final book in the elementals series and I didn't want to start this book because I knew that this was the end, although it is freaking fantastic none the less.
E-Books:
  • More Than Forever by Jay McLean- Funny story with this book, I was bored in my 2 hour HUBS lecture and I started reading this book, got to a hilarious part and had to stop myself laughing so I started paying attention to the lecture where they just started talking about pooping whilst giving childbirth. It was really hard to keep the laughter in!
  • Fairytale Love by Melanie Shawn
  • Seducing Lauren by Kristen Proby
  • Without You by Kelly Elliott
  • A Whole New Crowd by Tijan
  • Seaside Dreams by Melissa Foster
  • Sweet Fall by Tillie Cole
So that is my August Wrap Up! Link me below to what books you got this month!

Keely xx

No comments:

Post a Comment