This year is looking pretty great so far I finally get to go on placement for my degree, I'm going to SAE 2016 with Pavan, going on a long weekend holiday and see 5SOS as well in Brisbane in October, I'm going to Thailand some stage this year and I'm going to turn 21. I don't like the whole new year resolution thing but I am planning on doing some of the following things: start the HIIT program that I've had staring at me since before I got my wisdom teeth out when I wanted to start it but couldn't and try to post once a week on my blog since I have a backlog of review books to review and to read.
Some of the awesome books I read in 2015 were:
- Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
- Shadow Study by Maria V Synder
- All Fall Down by Ally Carter
- The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- The Invasion of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
- Jesse's Girl by Miranda Kenneally
There was many more fantastic books but these are the ones that have stuck with me!
I hope you all have the 2016 you deserve!