Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Contemporary YA reads

Contemporary YA: To Be Read List
The truth is I do prefer contemporary YA reads than paranormal reads. So here is a list on upcoming books I wanna read!

  • The International Kissing Club Ivy Adams
  • Love? Maybe Heather Hepler
  • In Too Deep Amanda Grace
  • The Fine Art Of Truth Or Dare Melissa Jensen
  • The Lifeguard Deborah Blumenthal
  • The Story Of Us Deb Caletti
  • The Summer My Life Began Shannon Greenland
  • 37 Things I Love (in no particular order) Kekla Magoon
  • The Summer Of No Regrets Katherine Bond
  • The Girl I Used To Be Miranda Kenneally
  • Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
  • The unwritten rule by Elizabeth Scott
  • My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Reviews that are coming up:
  • Delirium by Lauren Oliver and
  • Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Stay tunned, Keely x

No comments:

Post a Comment