Okay here is part 2 of 2014 favorites, the NA and Adult edition!
1. The Immortal Crown by Richelle Mead
I am absolutely loving the Age of X series and this book just made me love it even more! Also a quote from my Gameboard of Gods review is in this book, my blog is in a Richelle Mead book!
2. Be My December by Rachel Brookes
Just simply beautiful.
3. Fallen Fourth Down by Tijan
I love this series and this book just got me 100x more excited for the final book.
4. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
I'm fairly sure I've loved all of Colleen Hoover's book and this one was no exception.
5. More Than Forever by Jay McLean
I loved this book & it will be forever known as the book that almost made me lose it during a HUBS lecture <3 Learn from me and don't read in lectures.
6. Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire
I just love the Maddox brothers and this little love triangle was a little bit funny.
7. Breathe With Me by Kristen Proby
I just love the With Me in Seattle series and this is one of my favorites!
8 & 9. Rusty Nailed & Mai Tai'd Up by Alice Clayton
These books are just some hilarious books and I am so glad I read Wallbanger now!
10. Echos on Scotland St by Samantha Young
I think that this is my favorite Samantha Young book because of Cole, I love Cole.
11. Melissa Foster
I have fallen in love with Melissa Foster's series, each month she releases one or two books so I always have read one each month!
12. My Sweetest Escape by Chelsea M Cameron
Love, love, love this series and I read this way back in January, long time ago now!
13. Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young
Hannah and Marco. Enough said.
14. Scoring Wilder by R.S Grey
A FEMALE SOCCER STAR! Also the focus was on the sport and the romance, which just about made my year!
So that is part 2 of my Top 14 of 2014! What were some of your favorite books this year?