Monday, December 22, 2014

Top 14 of 2014: YA

Hey everyone! Since I have read so many books this year just picking 14 was hard so I split it into two parts, YA and NA/Adult lists!

1. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
This book was just brilliant and I couldn't help but love this 500+ paged fantasy novel filled with assassins and fae!

2 & 3. Secret & Sacrifice by Brigid Kemmerer 
Secret was my favorite in the series and Sacrifice finished up the series nicely. Nick will forever be mine ;)

4. Head of the River by Pip Harry
I just loved this book, being me & what I study I just couldn't help myself in loving it. PED's in school & college sport is awareness that is needed.

5. Killer Instinct by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Love this series and the mystery/thriller all behind it! Teenagers tracking down serial killers!

6. This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
I never like Sci-Fi but this series is the exception, cannot help but enjoy these books.

7 & 8. Corruption & Disruption by Jessica Shirvington
This duology was just fantastic and another exception to my dislike of  Sci-Fi books. Thankfully my love for human biology was quite helpful in understanding a few of things that happened in this series.

9. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
The ending to this trilogy and was my favorite (I have a huge soft spot for Josh). Getting to have both New York and Paris in this novel just made me want to go to New York and back to Paris!

10. The One by Kiera Cass
This series is fantastic America and Maxon *sigh* I am so glad that they have added more books to the series for the next generation of royals!

11. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
I love mystery and thriller books and this book just kept me guessing!

12. On The Fence by Kasie West
This book was just cute and Charlie was just a main character that I could connect to being a tom boy and all that.

13. Cooper Bartholomew is Dead by Rebecca James
An Aussie mystery/thriller, just loved before & present chapter changes.

14. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
All the cuteness. Seriously the there is so much cuteness.

So what are your favorite books for the year? Let me know in the comments! Don't forget on Wednesday my Top 14 of 2014: NA/Adult will be out!

Keely xx

1 comment:

  1. Great picks Keely! I especially really need to read What I Thought Was True - I'm definitely considering buying it with one of my book gift-cards from Christmas, it's great to have a contemporary that's a cure read once in a while :) Corruption and Disruption I agree were fantastic - it'll be interesting to see what Jessica Shirvington comes up with next!

    ReplyDelete