Monday, August 31, 2015

August Wrap Up 2015!

Hey everyone, I'm back to blogging again! Wooo! I said earlier in one of my posts that my A Court of Thorns and Roses review was coming well that is still true but I really am struggling to write a review (I really loved it!), also my Queen of Shadows review will be coming out soon. This will probably happen when I am stressing out over my assignment that is due this Friday, my prac exam next Tuesday and also my online test next week. Woo uni...

So this month I got to meet Cassandra Clare and Holly Black which you can read about right here. I talked about my top Aussie TBR which you can find here and I even wrote a review about Trouble from the Start which is found here! This month I have a lot of uni work to do and I am going to uni games but I think I might manage to do a couple of reviews and posts because there are some good books sitting on my TBR!

Also I made an instagram account for my blog... basically so I can do book tags and not piss off all my friends it is @myspinonbooks 

Review books:

  • Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas
  • Magnus Chase and the Sword of Summer
  • In The Skin of a Monster by Kathryn Barker
Thank you very much Bloomsbury AU, Penguin Teen Au and Allen & Unwin!

Event books:
  • Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger
  • Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
  • All I Know Now by Carrie Hope Fletcher
  • Running Like China by Sophie Hardcastle
  • This Raging Light by Estelle Laure
  • Pompidou Posse by Sarah Lotz
Thank you very much Hachette AU for the Date A Book YA night!

Swapped books:
  • Searching for Somebody by Jennifer Probst 
  • Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
  • Screwdrivered by Alice Clayton
Thank you very much to Jaz (@pixelski) and Jeann (@happyindulgence) for these books!

Bought books:
  • The Queen of the Tearling and The Invasion of the Tearling by Erkia Johansen
  • Mai Tai'd Up by Alice Clayton
  • Wildlife by Fiona Wood
  • Ophelia by Jackie French 
  • The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
So that is it for my wrap up! Make sure you comment below with what you got this month/week so I can check it out!

Keelyxx

No comments:

Post a Comment