Sunday, August 5, 2012

IMM #4

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. I'm only going to do this when I get a chance, exams coming up and year 12 is terrible! So this is from the last few weeks!

Well it has been almost a month since I last posted so this is what I got! I am easing back on buying books since I have so much study to and which is why the blog is a bit unactive at the moment.



What I bought:

Spellbound by Rachel Hawkins:
After reading and loving the first two hex hall books, this one just made the series end in just the right way. A lot of series have been ending lately and which is making me sad, this one mainly because I never get to read about Cal or Archer again :( I could never pick between the two boys at all!

Sirensong by Jenna BLack:I am not a major fan of this series but still I love faires so this keeps me and going. Am yet to read this and I've had it the longest of the above books. However it will be good to see how Dana and her friends go travelling into Faerie.

The Traitor and the Tunnel by Y.S.Lee:
I love this series and I am so glad that it is no longer a trilogy! Mainly because I love the Mary and James romance, I also like the detective and mystery side of it! Best out of the series!

Instructions for a Broken Heart by Kim Culbertson:
As it is widely known, I am a huge sucker for contemp. novels and this one was a good one. I know many don't like it but hey I liked it and it was predtictable but still I enjoyed the travelling to Rome and how clueless poor Jessa was.

The Summer of no Regrets by Katherine Bond:
I liked this book however for once it is contemp that I rate below 4 stars. I still enjoyed it and enjoyed the journey but it still was a little bit annoying at times.

The Forsaken by Lisa M. Strasse:
I really enjoyed this book! It was such an intriguing plot that lasted I think a months span? Anyways it was a different dystopian novel which yes had aspects of all dystopian novels a totalitarian society and of course rebels!

And that is it for my mailbox this week! I hope everyone had a great week with books and I can't wait to see what you got this week!

Keely xx

No comments:

Post a Comment