Sunday, September 8, 2013

July, August and some of September Wrap Up

Hey everyone! I have a huge epic, book haul right now, yep this book haul filled up my whiteboard and some of my notebook... that's right I ran out of room. I have been MIA on the blog in the last month because uni took hold and refused to let me blog, rude right? I have FOUR weeks left of classes until my semester exams and then my first year of uni is over! But since my degree is changing next year I am here at uni for FIVE years now not four, which is annoying but I get do better units which makes me feel a little bit better.

I also got a tumblr, I don't know what I am doing with it but I found all these Teen Wolf, Gallagher Girls, NCIS, Bones, Castle and everything else gifs, and edits... I try to stay off it, I can't get addicted! My name is this blog, my spin on books so follow if you want completely random things to fill up your dashboard! 

Now time for this epic haul I have been talking about:

Bought- physical copies:

  • The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
  • Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Mass
  • Camp Boyfriend by J. K. Rock
  • Breathe by Abbi Glines
  • The Academy: Game On by Monica Seles

Bought- E-Books:

  • Broken and Screwed 2 by Tijan
  • Jaded and Still Jaded by Tijan
  • Anywhere with you by Kaylee Ryan
  • Sometimes it Lasts by Abbi Glines
  • Unteachable by Leah Raeder
  • Shattered Hearts (1-3) by Cassia Leo
  • Keep Me Still by Casey Quinn
  • Beanth your Beautiful by Tamsyn Bester
  • Unbreakable by Rebecca Shea
  • Let Me In by Leigh Jackson
  • Forever Altered by DJ. Pierson
  • The Complete Memories Series by Emma Hart 
  • Near and Far by Nicole Williams
  • Trying not to love you and Easy to love you by Megan Smith
  • This Time Around by Ellie Grace
  • The Hazards of Skinny Dipping by Alyssa Ivy
  • Selling Scarlett by Ella James
  • Drowning in you by Rebecca Berto
  • Shatter by Rachel Van Dyken
  • Accidentaly on Purpose by L.D. Davis
  • Three Years Later by Casey McMillin
  • In this Moment by Autumn Doughton
  • Where I end and you begin by Andrea Brynn

Borrowed:

  • Where or When by Anita Shreve
  • Body Surfing by Anita Shreve

Won:

  • Dead Jealous by Sharon James
Thanks to Date a Book on facebook for holding this competition!

ARCs:

  • Tempt the Stars (Cassie Palmer #6) by Karen Chance 
Thanks Penguin for this ARC, I haven't read the other books but I will look for them when I am home from uni!

So that was my hugely epic book haul since JULY, that was a long time ago, that was Winter and it is now SPRING!! Even being in Armidale and that cold winter we had, I am yet to wear jeans, tank tops and shorts every day and I love it!

Reviews will be coming soon! Also the LAST book in the Gallagher Girls series is out in TWO DAYS PEOPLE I AM NOT PREPARED FOR THIS *breathe Keely* but I am so excited for it guys!

Keely xx

No comments:

Post a Comment