Monday, December 30, 2013

December Wrap Up

It is the end of 2013! This year has gone by so quickly and what a great year of fantastic things and things that weren't so fantastic, but that is life. Moving away from home, starting university, turning 18 (and becoming an adult), lots of new friends and playing new sports. Of course reading of a lot of fantastic books and I started blogging a lot more this year while I could. December is a big wrap up with me buying loads of e-books (I can't help myself when they are so cheap guys!) and also because it was just Christmas!

Review Copies:

  • Almost Dead by Kaz Delaney 
  • Hades by Candice Fox
Thanks Allen and Unwin and also Random House Australia!

E-ARCs:
  • Covert Interview by Missy Marciassa (Covert #2)
  • Secret by Brigid Kemmerer (Elementals #4)
  • And We Stay by Jenny Hubbard
  • The Destiny of Violet and Luke by Jessica Sorensen
  • Fallen Crest Public by Tijan
Thanks Netgalley & publishers!

Won:
  • Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans (thanks Allen & Unwin for the comp on facebook!)
Bought:
  • Pawn by Aimee Carter
  • Taste of Darkness by Maria V. Synder (this books is going to be my absolute my favourite book for 2014!)
Bought E-Books:
  • T is for he's a Total Jerk... by Piper Shelley (Grover Beach #3)
  • Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles 
  • Room for You by Beth Ehemann
  • Sweet Surrendering by Chelsea M. Cameron
  • More Than This & More Than Her by Jay McLean
  • Letting Go by Jennifer Foor
  • Just Breathe & Breathless by Racheal Brooks
  • The Redemption of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen
  • Misbehaving by Abbi Glines
  • Black Heart by R.L Mathewson 
  • A Humble Heart by R.L Mathewson
  • A Reclusive Heart by R.L Mathewson
  • Under The Mistletoe by Kristen Proby
  • Learning to Live & Learning to Heal by R.D Cole
  • On Dublin Street & Down London Road by Samantha Young
  • My Brother's Best Friend by Becky Andrews
  • Rocked Under by Cora Hawkes 
  • Off Sides by Sawyer Bennett 
  • Try Me by Diane Alberts
  • For Real by Chelsea M. Cameron
  • Undescribable & Unbearable by Shantel Tessier
  • Fearless & Reackless by Devon Hartford
  • Sweet Home by Tillie Cole
Christmas Presents:
  • The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak- I absolutly adore this book, one of my all time favourites & I didn't own a copy but luckily my best friend knows me well & got it for me
  • Just One Year by Gayle Forman
  • Catching Jordan, Stealing Parker, Thing's I Can't Forget & Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally- even though I already own two e-book versions of both CJ & SP & one e-book version of TICF I asked my family secret santa for all these in paperback + Just One Year
So that is my massive December Wrap Up post! So many books!! All I have left to read is four books in this massive list, because when I buy e-books I read them straight away. 

Link me to your weekly/montly wrap ups below!

Keely xx

No comments:

Post a Comment