Friday, October 31, 2014

September and October Wrap Up!

Hi everyone, I am here with my wrap up for the last two months which were extremely busy for me! I have finished another year of university and have moved back home for summer break. I am finally able to some what relax after these last two months which means more reading and blogging time. Today is also the day I get my uni marks back so *fingers crossed* I do well!

Bought:
  • Head of the River by Pip Harry- Aussie YA *whoop whoop*
  • Temptation by K.M Golland- Aussie Romance *whoop whoop
  • Corruption by Jessica Shirvington- Aussie YA *whoop whoop*
Looks like I was really supporting Aussie books this month!

Borrowed from library:
  • How they met by David Levithan
  • The Sky is so Heavy by Claire Zorn- More Aussie YA 
  • Cooper Bartholomew is Dead by Rebecca James- Also Aussie YA 
Review copies:
  • Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
  • All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
  • The Year it all Ended by Kristy Murray
  • Conjured by Sarah Durst 
  • This is Your Afterlife by Vanessa Barneveld
Huge thanks to Penguin Teen Australia, Bloomsbury Australia and US, Allen and Unwin!

E-books:
  • All Broke Down by Cora Cormack
  • Until The End by Abbi Glines
  • Fallen Fourth Down by Tijan
  • Seaside Hearts by Melissa Foster
  • Be My December by Rachel Brookes
  • Satisfaction and Fulfilment by K.M Golland
  • Make it Right by Megan Erickson
  • Three and Out by Meghan Quinn
  • Reluctantly Royal by Nichole Chase
  • Missy's Moment and Breaking Travis by Jill Sanders
  • Chasing Abby by Cassia Leo
  • Hope Burns by Jaci Burton
  • Tied by Emma Chase
  • Saving Tatum by Michlea Smeltzer
  • Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
  • One More Chance by Abbi Glines 
  • Scoring Wilder by R.S Grey
So what did you get this month?

Keely xx

No comments:

Post a Comment