Sunday, July 15, 2012

IMM #3

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. I'm only going to do this when I get a chance, exams coming up and year 12 is terrible! So this is from the last few weeks!
 
Hey guys, this is my haul since the last IMM!

WON:
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas, Thankyou to Bloomsbury for the comp on twitter! I cannot wait to read it!

BOUGHT:
Second Chance Summer by Morgans Matson, After hearing nothing but great things about this book I had to go buy it! Loved all of it and it was a book that set you into tears.

The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting, I love the body finder series and this one was no expection! However it doesn't match my other covers! The others are so pretty and this one is dark, but then again it is a dark book

The Selection by Kiera Cass, This book was amazing, after seeing it in the shop I couldn't not buy it!

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, I finally have an actual copy of this book! Instead of ebook reading it, I can now finally read it in book form.

Borrowed:
The Great Gatsby by F.Scott Fitzgerald, my best friend insited I read this before the movie comes out, so lets see how it goes!

And that is it for this week! What did you recieve in your mailbox this week?

Keely xx

3 comments:

  1. THE GREAT GATSBY!!! <3 I adore this book. I had to read it a few times for school and uni and loved it every time. I probably wouldn't have read it if it hadn't been for school, but I'm so glad I did!

    I'm also super jealous you have Throne of Glass. Can't wait to see what you think of it.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my friend read it for extentsion english and loved it, so now it's my turn!

      The assassin part got me hooked!
      Keely

      Delete
  2. Throne of Glass is such a great book! Hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete