Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday! #2

Top Ten Tuesday is a week feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday, book bloggers post a top ten list in response to predetermined prompt. To learn more about Top Ten Tuesday or to see a list of future topics, head on  over to The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Favorite Books You've Read During The Lifespan Of Your Blog:
 I started my blog back in March so it isn't a hard list to make for me!

1. Out Of Sight, Out Of Time by Ally Carter
Ally Carter's novels are my thing teenage spies and thieves, number five in the Gallagher Girl's series is the best read I've had since March. However many have come close but Carter just wins again.
2. The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
This came in as a close second and Mead has done it again in the Bloodlines world creating new romances & adventures.
3. Until I Die by Amy Plum
Vincent <3 and Kate's romance and story just captivate me along with the setting of Paris.
4. Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
If it wasn't for all those Aussie Bloggers on twitter raving about this read I wouldn't have picked this novel up, however it is now one of my favourite books.
5. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Having only reading this last week this book is full of action and kindling romance. This book had me at Assassin reminding me of Maria V. Sydner's work as well as Ally Carter's
6. The Body at the Tower and The Traitor and the Tunnel by Y.S. Lee
Both these books are Mary Quinn novels and I love Mary Quinn and the agency's adventures espically when they involve a Mr James Easton. Trurth be told I only finished the third novel (Traitot and the Tunnel) yesterday.
7. The Last Echo by Kimerbly Derting
I love the body finder series and this just added to my love of it. Jay and Violet's relationship is amazing and hope it continues!
8. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
This tearjerker is now rising the list and becoming one of my favourite contemps YA of the year.
9. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
This Sport YA is amazing! My love of sport and female power are all in this novel it is awesome!
10. Instructions for a Broken Heart by Kim Culbertson
Don't care if people hated it, what matters is that I loved it! A well known fact by know is that I'm a sucker for a good contemp read.

So that is my Top Ten this tuesday!

Keelyxx

No comments:

Post a Comment