Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday- #3

Top Ten Tuesday is a week feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday, book bloggers post a top ten list in response to predetermined prompt. To learn more about Top Ten Tuesday or to see a list of future topics, head on  over to The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Books At The TOP Of My Spring 2013 TBR list! (or in my case Autumn)

1. Dead Silence by Kimberly Derting
I love the body finder series. I don't like creepy movies and that but I love creepy books, this being my favorite. I also just love Violet & Jay, really want to see how this one goes after the ending of the last echo!

2. Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Travis's view of Beautiful Disaster. Need I say more? I cannot wait to read this from Travis's view & get to understand him more & why he fights etc. 

3. If I Should Die by Amy Plum
I believe that this is the final book in this trilogy! I love Kate & Vincent, and really just love the series (hello Paris people!). I cannot wait to see how this one ends.

4. Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout
After being recommended these books by some lovely people on twitter, I had try her books, now I'm hooked and cannot wait to read this one!

5. Requiem by Lauren Oliver
The final book in this series (I think) and it is out now but I haven't had to chance to buy it yet. Really want to how this finishes, because love really cannot be a disease, can it?

6. Never Too Far by Abbi Glines
Ok so it isn't a TBR but it is amazing! So the ending was a bit too sudden for me, however I still enjoyed reading about Blaire & Rush, and there struggle with their family etc.

7. The Elite by Kiera Cass
The second book in this series and I really want to know who America chooses to be honest after lovely The Selection, I'm looking forward to it.

8. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
The last book in The Infernal Devices trilogy, do I have to say anything else?

9. The Forever of Ella & Micha by Jessica Sorensen
I really enjoyed the first one and want to see what happens to this re-kindled relationship that they have going.

And that is it! I cannot think of any other book coming out in Autumn... maybe because half the books I've been reading have been recommend to me from Amazon on the kindle store...

Keely xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment