Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #4

Top Ten Tuesday is a week feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday, book bloggers post a top ten list in response to predetermined prompt. To learn more about Top Ten Tuesday or to see a list of future topics, head on  over to The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Books I HAD To Buy...But Are Still Sitting On My Shelf Unread

1. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

2. Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks

3. Perks of being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

4. Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger

5. Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff 

6. Breath by Tim Winton

So for pretty much each of these books, I just haven't had time to read them. Stormdancer I started but started getting confused & was in middle of HSC time so I put it on the backburn and yet to pick it up again. Etiguetter & Espionage I have started but settling into uni I haven't picked it up again, but have read e-books... Perks of being a Wallflower is something I have to read soon. The others I borrowed and am yet to read.

Keely xx

No comments:

Post a Comment