Monday, February 2, 2015

January 2015 Wrap Up

Hey everyone! This month I only reviewed two books mainly because I didn't have internet for about two weeks, babysitting and I was reading non-review books. I head back to uni on the 20th of Feb so hopefully I shall be on top of the review books I have to read before I head back!

This months post:

Review books:
  • The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon
  • Mr Kiss & Tell by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham 
  • A Small Madness by Dianne Touchell
  • Soulprint by Megan Miranda
Bought books:
  • All Fall Down by Ally Carter
  • My Favourite Mistake by Chelsea M Cameron
  • The Queen's Choice by Cayla Kluver
E-Books:
  • Falling for Jillian by Kristen Proby
  • Forgotten by Catherine McKenzie
  • Forget Me Not by Stacey Nash
  • Dreaming of Love by Melissa Foster
  • The XOXO collection
  • Beautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuire 
  • Saving You by Kelly Elliott 
  • The Last Call by Alice Clayton
  • Make It Last by Megan Erickson 
  • Roomies by Lindy Zarr
  • Broken Promises by Kelly Elliott
I have also read 43/200 books for the year so far!

Keely xx

2 comments:

  1. CHYEAH The Mime Order! I know you really enjoy the VMars books so I should really get on them. But Keely I'm SO scared that bad writing will put me off because I am SUCH a huge fan of the series and I don't that ruined.
    I've heard great things about All Fall Down, hope you enjoyed it! And hrmmm I stopped reading the Beautiful books after I DNF'd Walking Disaster. I may start again to read the brothers... Idk.

    HAPPY READING! Enjoy the rest of your break :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are like the TV series in how they are set out with the different story lines. All Fall Down was freaking amazing and the Australian cover is defiantly the best. The Maddox brothers books are set during the same time as BD so even if you didn't like WD still give them a go.
      You too!

      Delete